Custom JDM Driver Badges

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
I think Pedo and Domo were popular cartoon characters from kid shows in Japan or some ****?? And the driver badges were for novice / veteran drivers. Just another carryover from the JDM scene. I wanted the Filipino flag badge to rep my homeland.

just a slight correction... pedo aka pedobear (pedophile bear) was actually created on 2chan.com as a little joke whenever someone posted young children. It then became sort a gag to create a mascot and slap it on anyone who seen or viewed or talked about pedophiliac type things. Many places do not allow pedobear to be posted, such as myspace and photobucket.

domo aka domo kun is the mascot for a major japanese broadcasting corporation. The name domo kun was actually a mistake. Cuz in the mascots first broadcast he oly said one thing "domo kun" which roughly means "well, hello" yet it was translated wrong as "hello, domo"... howver domo kun is practically american as he is now a logo for 7-11.

-just some info, i particularly wouldn't run a pedobear decal, cuz anyone who knows its true nature is gonna think you touch little boys... lol

pattywak

Reaction score
Yeah, I first learned about them through 4chan. Thanks for the clarification!

hirichard

Reaction score
something else 6GA may want to check out.. here's the "Get Sponsored" info:

"Are you organizing a local car meet? Want to make it feel more like an "official meet" and not just a bunch of guys hanging out in the parking lot? Well then get sponsored by Custom JDM Badges!

Here's how it works. If you are organizing a decent sized meet (expecting at least 15 people), you can get sponsored. We will send you a number of badges of our choosing for free. You can raffle these off to add some fun and excitement to your meet. In exchange, you will announce to the crowd where to purchase our badges and pass around our flyers, or leave them at a spot where interested folks can pick them up.

Here is the criteria
-you MUST be one of the organizers of the meet, not just attending. If you are not an organizer and still want your meet to be sponsored, tell whoever is organizing to contact us.

-you MUST send a link to the meet thread on your car forum

-let us know how many people you are expecting to attend the meet

-let us know the address to receive the badges and flyers

It is very important that you meet these 4 criterias or your request will not be considered. If you do meet all 4, please contact us at [email protected] to have your meet sponsored!"

Sounds promising

mike(sd2000av6) get at this!

cg6boi

Reaction score
haha i have the filipino flag badge and my frend has the pedobear decal peeking over his license plate it hellla cracks me up, all out female frends are always "awww look at the cute bear" if only they knew

Back