Custom License Plate Ideas

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I want to stay awy from the "internet abbreviations" cuz most people will look at you weird and just think that you're retarded and immature.....

so anything with ftw, ftl, lol, wut, bbq, omg, orly, pwn, etc etc is eliminated....

that being said....

UA6 <--- kinda too simple mabybe, but i still like this the most for me tho
SHIFT6 <--- meh, not really feeling it.
MYTL <--- would be better if spaces or dashes were allowed, grrr

DROPPD <--- I'd rock it, but I don't think I'll be able to really slam the car as low as I'd like to qualify for this

TLINIT <--- from my quote "Sellin' It, and TL'in It" :lawl:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
When I go to FL this summer I have to register my car anyway, so I'm either getting "LOWERIT" or "LOWN5LO"

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Mass DMV said:
Vanity Plate Search Results
As of the first of this month, "RICER" may be available for order. Please submit an application or call our telephone center to confirm availability.

To find out how to apply for a vanity plate or to verify a different plate, please click here

:lawl: I'm shocked it's not taken

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
TLINIT <--- from my quote "Sellin' It, and TL'in It" :lawl:

Definitely the best of your ideas, it's original and wouldn't make me hate you if I saw it on the road lol.

I'm thinking of just doing what I named my car, RedRydr. I just don't want those new Ohio plates. :puke:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
No lol. I was saying there's a lot of custom plates out there that are immature and arrogant that make me question a person's integrity. I was saying none of your ideas would make you come across as such. :)

btw I like UA6, but I like TLINIT better.

Latest posts

Back