cut 98 bumper lower grill

ILoveMyCG

Reaction score
nice it looks good...I didn't mean to scare you on the sagging but what I meant was if you put a little pressure on that lower part it's going to be flimsy and can bend easily which can cause sagging haha.

When I had my other accord my lower bumper got caught over a parking curb and made it look saggy afterward.

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
nice it looks good...I didn't mean to scare you on the sagging but what I meant was if you put a little pressure on that lower part it's going to be flimsy and can bend easily which can cause sagging haha.

When I had my other accord my lower bumper got caught over a parking curb and made it look saggy afterward.

that bites...

on another note, you could just get a whole new sexxy bumper??? :afro: then go pimpin with it?

2002AccordPL

Reaction score

ezy fix
just got park over curbs lol

how here is ur next step ... fill the hole with a big fridge! :naughty:

Back