cut my 01 grill out..but...

david5788

Reaction score
ya my bumper is actually 01' but they they are the same 01-02' with fog ports.

I dont mind the grill.Dosnt bother me at all actually..so sorry for who dont like it.

the grill actually doesnt look that bad. another intercooler behind that upper grill would be super sic!

something along the lines of an oil cooler? or a cold air intake intercooler style leading to the turbo. i was thinking about this for my civic. since chicken wire doesnt work out too good. lol

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Well, I must say, it looks like you did a decent job in "saving" yourself. Certainly covered up how bad of a mistake it initially was. lol. But it does look a lil funky. if you like it, that's cool.

I would love to cut out just the middle bar on the 01-02 coupe bumper, and properly bondo/fiberglass the sides of the grill where you have to cut. =Type R grill for 01-02 coupes.

Cuz we already know 01-02 coupe bumper are easily the nicest ones :rolleyes:

Actually, here's another idea I had a while ago. Just shave out the "H" emblem mount, and have the bar go straight across. This is an oldd photochop I did....
Picture024Contrast2sigsize.jpg

deco213

Reaction score
it look o.k. are your fog lamp aftermarket or from honda? the OE honda lamps cost a grip $$$. i wish i could find some aftermarket company that makes them.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
^ there the 01-03 civic fogs i turned around and cut up to fit into my bumper..i have a thread on it further down than this one..same section.

Back