D2 Coilovers

Phut

Reaction score
I'm debating on getting my car a set of these coilovers. I've searched on this site, and there was a "writeup" on it that someone installed on their car but didn't post back any feedback on how they handled. So I'm wondering if anyone has an opinion on these coilovers?

TDotCord

Reaction score
If you don't mind the stiff ride, then go for it. Car handles great though. For the moeny it was worth it. It I had the money, I probably would have done the TEIN SS-Ps

dynasty

Reaction score
i'm about to buy some NEX SS coil-overs. not sure how the quality is but i'm getting them for a decent price. i wonder which one is better. d2 vs nex ss. i think all "full" coil-overs are stiffer than OEM just because it's in the racing quality for best handling.

Phut

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
i'm about to buy some NEX SS coil-overs. not sure how the quality is but i'm getting them for a decent price. i wonder which one is better. d2 vs nex ss. i think all "full" coil-overs are stiffer than OEM just because it's in the racing quality for best handling.
well i got Tein SS, and the ride is smooth. i only made this thread since it's a brand that i wouldn't mind considering.

i think i just may keep the Tein SS or just upgrade to the SS-P's and get the EDFC.

Back