damn snow...

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
While i was at work.. i was shocked to see this white $hit comming from the sky... SNOW! So soon ?? Fortunatly, snow was melting as it hits the ground but... I hope it won't snow this week-end because:

- i don't want to put my winter tires so soon...
- i wan't to do some vids of my car this w-e...

:D

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
god is telling u to stop slacking off and take videos of the accord :p

i hate snow too... only good thing it's good for is drifting! damn tyte drifter yo! :D

Jeffro

Reaction score
For Quebec, you're already behind :p It snowed here in Ohio earlier this week :rolleyes:

6THGEN_AI4

I never seen the snow so its good its coming early this year 'cause Im going to the Niagara Falls this November.LOL Never been there.LOL

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
For Quebec, you're already behind :p It snowed here in Ohio earlier this week :rolleyes:

yeah.. i heard there was some snow in NY state this week.. this sucks.. i love winter sports but hate icy roads...

If weather is good tomorrow.. i'll take some in-board vids..

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
damn you guys are getting snow already? it's still raining over here. but its been gettin cold i'm startin to miss the summer weather.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
I never seen the snow so its good its coming early this year 'cause Im going to the Niagara Falls this November.LOL Never been there.LOL

+1 going there in NOV and then driving to Toronto right after, I know it snowed in buffalo last week.

ryon527

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
god is telling u to stop slacking off and take videos of the accord :p

i hate snow too... only good thing it's good for is drifting! damn tyte drifter yo! :D

sorry that wagon is already full lol

Jefften10

Reaction score
Eh, no snow in Louisiana. But if you guys got as much snow as we got rain, there wouldn't be anything open. It rains like three times a week, and last week we got 14 in.

Back