Danica Patrick drives the 06 Civic Si

allicedout

Reaction score
Danica Patrick is so HOTTTT!!! She can pee on my leg anytime. LOL

solaceaccord

Reaction score
Danica is an 2nd yr. driver in the Indy Racing League (IRL), not the F1. IRL is mostly ovals and few road grand prix racing in the US (1 race in Japan), nice thing is they are all powered by an Honda Indy V8. F1 is an world league racing all over the world and is all grand prix, no ovals. Honda has an team in F1, driven by Button (Brit) and a Brazian (can't rember his name). They complete with the likes of Ferarri, BMW, Mercedes, Renault, and Toyota. F1 is the BOMB, IRL is cool too but F1 is serious driving skills!

jeimsin

Banned
Reaction score
store pill

I'm a dumb a$$

Last edited by a moderator:

dynasty

Reaction score
jeimsin said:
[/QUOTE] sometimes, i don't think this is a bot. haha. :computer:

Last edited by a moderator:

turbocayenne

Reaction score
solaceaccord said:
Danica is an 2nd yr. driver in the Indy Racing League (IRL), not the F1. IRL is mostly ovals and few road grand prix racing in the US (1 race in Japan), nice thing is they are all powered by an Honda Indy V8. F1 is an world league racing all over the world and is all grand prix, no ovals. Honda has an team in F1, driven by Button (Brit) and a Brazian (can't rember his name). They complete with the likes of Ferarri, BMW, Mercedes, Renault, and Toyota. F1 is the BOMB, IRL is cool too but F1 is serious driving skills!

the brazillian name is ruben barichello, former ferrari driver....

F1>>>>>IRL

Back