DarkKnight21's 99 sedan Accord

DarkKnight21

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering, what kind of springs should I put to get a stiff ride but not too lowered?
Cause we have winters here :p

storms

Reaction score
Great lookin ride! I got Tein H tech there a 1.2 inch drop so not to low yet a nice ride, also installed tokico HP struts!! you might want to check that out. I understand about snow, we get 2-3 feet and roads aren't maintained well here!! LOL

DarkKnight21

Reaction score
Hey thanks, thats what I think I'll do! But for the moment, I'll just add the dynomax proturbo muffler and fix a little rust problem on my roof :(

Anyways, just hoping that the proturbo is gonna make my car actually sound deeper.. not like a straight pipe D16 civic....

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Really like the blackhouse, looks so much better than the stock headlight housing.

:thumbsup:

DarkKnight21

Reaction score
So heres an update, I've just installed new tires on the Accord,

A set of Goodyear Eagle GT, and I love them :p All that time I thought that the stock suspension of the car really sucked, well I was wrong, Its okay I guess, I'm still gonna drop it 1.5" with a kit of eibach shocks and springs, or maybe teins since appearently, one of my shocks started leaking oil about a week ago...

I'm gonna post pictures of the tires soon !

Back