Darton Sleeves

xci.ed6

Reaction score
ah, so you'll swap in just pistons, I thought you meant you'd swap engines :p A K-series has to be hard to fit!

But cool going a different stock pistons works. I put Suzuki pistons on Toyota rods in a Honda engine, for a turbo setup, it fit and was cheap!

Ty92x

Reaction score
ah, so you'll swap in just pistons, I thought you meant you'd swap engines :p A K-series has to be hard to fit!

But cool going a different stock pistons works. I put Suzuki pistons on Toyota rods in a Honda engine, for a turbo setup, it fit and was cheap!
I'm pretty sure there is a K series that would fit in our cars but not a lot of people do it cause it's crazy expensive and requires a lot of custom fab... But yeah I am planning on doing a G23 build and was gonna use just the pistons from the K20

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Oh, I guess I could add, the turbo was Mitsubishi, the intercooler was an oilcooler from a Ford, and piped with plumbing bits...hahaha

I love junkyards!

Ty92x

Reaction score
Oh, I guess I could add, the turbo was Mitsubishi, the intercooler was an oilcooler from a Ford, and piped with plumbing bits...hahaha

I love junkyards!
#RaceCar ahaha whatever you gotta do man I don't judge

Back