Dashboard Lights off???

G Honda 757

Reaction score
For some reason, my dashboard lights just went dead. The instrument panel, dash, and the gear shift lights are not on. When my headlights are turned off, the square around the P R D D2 on the instrument panel is on, but when i turn the headlights on, the square green light cuts off.. Does anyone know what might be the problem and what might be the solution for that problem.. Thanks!

jccg5

Reaction score
shortage or battery need to be replace...or your your electronic system is bad ?? who know...is happen to me before..and turn out is battery

Roadrage

Reaction score
did you mess with anythig eletrical.....like an isntallemnt of some sort? could be a wiring mistake or like ^^^said could be the battery

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wat abt city lights (exterior lights) and gauge cluster? u prob had a short somewhere and tht caused the fuse to blow...... check the fuse labelled small lights on the passanger side

G Honda 757

Reaction score
wat abt city lights (exterior lights) and gauge cluster? u prob had a short somewhere and tht caused the fuse to blow...... check the fuse labelled small lights on the passanger side

the city lights are good, but the gauge cluster is off..the whole dashboard, cluster and the gear shift lights are off.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
the city lights are good, but the gauge cluster is off..the whole dashboard, cluster and the gear shift lights are off.

all the exterior lights work? hhm... this is different from the problem i had :thinking: i'd start to pull all the fuses and check them one by one.... there's not too many of them, and it'll help with further diagnosis :thumbsup:

dynasty

Reaction score
i would go check for what is called 'multiplexor'. or whatever it is. it's pretty known, as what i heard, but never happened to me. good luck. but i'm sure you checked the fuse that says 'small light' on the passenger side fuse box right? that's the main fuse for the inside lights plus corner lights.

Back