DC Header Gaskets (2.3)

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question. I recently purchased a used DC Header and was wondering where I could purchase gaskets. I know the header itself that bolts on the block uses an OEM gasket but what about the others 3 areas? Do I need to call DC? Also I need the bolts that connect the two together. Any idea where to get the bolts and gaskets? Thanks!

jwong512

Reaction score
Ask them for the part number and you can pick up the gaskets and bolts off the dealership. They'll give you the part numbers for the gaskets from another Honda but they fit perfectly fine.

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Should be available at any exhaust shop. If my memory serves me correctly from my old DC headers, I thought just two o-rings could be used for the mid point and OEM gaskets at the head and at the end of the downpipe....

98vtec5spd

Reaction score
for the bolts take the header manifold to orielly's they whould be able to match the studs and nuts for less than $4. i did that with mine and i think the total cost was $3.68

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
Should be available at any exhaust shop. If my memory serves me correctly from my old DC headers, I thought just two o-rings could be used for the mid point and OEM gaskets at the head and at the end of the downpipe....

All DC provide are O ring gaskets, 2 for for the header to downpipe and one at the end of downpipe to catalytic converter. However I added an additional flat gasket on top of the O ring at the end of the downpipe to catalytic converter just to be safe.

Back