DC sports stainless steel headers

Phut

Reaction score
i'll be watching this thread since i'm looking for headers as well and thinking about getting the same one.

angelplus

Reaction score
whats with the two different types of headers? one piece vs two piece with multiple photos for each... I'd ask questions before buying.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
theirs 4-2-1 headers, which basically have the first 4 tubes collect and go into 2 tubes, then those collect and go into 1 tube (4-2-1). then theirs others (like the kamikaze header) that are 4-1 design, which has the first 4 tubes collect all into 1 (4-1). the 4-2-1 style headers are good for all around power, when the 4-1 style headers are good for top end power.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
Always remember when looking at products on ebay and some online places that the item pictured is not always the product that your are buying.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Im buying Megan's. Theres a few people on everything-honda that have em with no complaints fitment wise or the like.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Megan's are very good and for the price you can't go wrong, I have the DC SS header my self for my 4 banger but if I could pay a bit more I would go with DC SS. I'll be selling mine soon since I bought a SS Megan header for my H22 which is going in.

theaccordian

Reaction score
ummmm.. I dont know if you guys noticed but at the beginning of the description it states that they are DC sports "CERAMIC" headers, the description doesnt state that its stainless steel anywhere. Except for the pics of course.

Back