DDM Tuning in fogs or Blazers

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Anyone here got DDM Tuning kit in their fogs or got a blazer retro? Just wanting to see some output and any problems you might have ran into?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
blazers are too long to fit without sticking out and looking like autozone specials :lawl:

only one person did it that i'm aware of, but that was 3-ish years ago.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
i dont remember who but i know a few have hid's in their civic fogs... haven't heard any bad news yet...that i know of

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I don't know about other people with the same setup but I haven't run into any problems at all, I'm using a 3000k slim kit in my fogs and they work great.

They're brighter than my headlights so I like never turn my headlights on when I have them on. It's a little weird, but I'm going to get a 5000k kit for my headlights in the future because I think it would look better on a white car so maybe that will make it look more normal.

In summary I think they look great and I haven't had anything go wrong from day one, which was like a year ago.

I just took this like five minutes ago, so they still work!

IMG_5629.jpg

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I'll just ask this on here instead of making an entire thread for such a simple question.

Since I have a DDM slim kit in my headlights, if I were to get a different kelvin kit (5000k for example) would I have to swap out the entire thing or could I just plug in the new 5000k bulbs to the ballasts I already have even though they're for a kit with a higher kelvin amount?

I'm really interested in finding out if its that easy because I think they just dropped the prices for their kits again, like its only $40 a kit now.

Not sure if that's something recent but its an amazing deal.

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
I'll just ask this on here instead of making an entire thread for such a simple question.

Since I have a DDM slim kit in my headlights, if I were to get a different kelvin kit (5000k for example) would I have to swap out the entire thing or could I just plug in the new 5000k bulbs to the ballasts I already have even though they're for a kit with a higher kelvin amount?

I'm really interested in finding out if its that easy because I think they just dropped the prices for their kits again, like its only $40 a kit now.

Not sure if that's something recent but its an amazing deal.

You can just buy the replacement bulb that comes with the female and male connectors for 15$ right now on sale. You don't have to buy a whole new HID KIT. Easy, simple and fast.

I am thinking about buying the 3000k kit now for my fogs since its so cheap right now for $35 to replace my yellow bulbs.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
You can just buy the replacement bulb that comes with the female and male connectors for 15$ right now on sale. You don't have to buy a whole new HID KIT. Easy, simple and fast.

I am thinking about buying the 3000k kit now for my fogs since its so cheap right now for $35 to replace my yellow bulbs.

oh god that's such a relief, that's awesome news indeed. Thanks man!

you totally should dude, I mean what a deal.

Phatbass

Reaction score
I just got me a set,and an extra set of bulbs for $57 bucks total.

Make sure to get "replacement bulbs" with a different color its a good backup in case the first set doesnt fit you liking.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
blazers are too long to fit without sticking out and looking like autozone specials :lawl:

only one person did it that i'm aware of, but that was 3-ish years ago.
I've seen a few 6th gen with them and they didn't stick out at all.

Back