Decent and basic coilovers?

iZiminator

Reaction score
I'm looking to lower my 2000 honda accord coupe nicely on the wheels without any problems. I don't want the car slammed or anything of that nature. I really have no idea on what to look for or know much about suspension. I was looking at the basis tien coilovers but heard things about them. So, opinions and advice would be appreciated. xDD. Thanks.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Tein Basics/Street Basis will fit your needs perfectly.

Lowering them all the way down will give you a nice, clean drop. They're known for comfort and trust me, they are really comfortable compared to other coilovers in the same price range.

Search Ebay for better deals.

accord786

Reaction score
Function Form are decent !!! might be selling them at the end of the week, shoot me a PM if your interested

rought 1k miles on them they are brand new:deal:

001Stunna

Reaction score
For what you want i'd say tein basis should suit you fine; or buy a set of koni yellows and pair them up with springs but these might cost more then the basis...on the good side you have lifetime warranty on the dampers.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yet ANOTHER suspension question.............

If you were local I would sell you my shock/spring setup.

Check the Classifieds on here and on V6P. There is usually at least one setup for sale that may fall in to your price range.

Full coils will give you more flexibility in terms of raising/lowering, but since you aren't looking for a very aggressive drop/price, shocks/springs may be a better fit for you.

F350spyder

Reaction score
Cut your springs. If you searched you would've found out.

Why, if your gonna spend the time to take all that **** apart, might as well spend the money on some springs. Its the shocks that cost the most anyways. Just get some good Koni yellow's and set it right the first time and don't worry about it. Unless you plan on adjust your ride height for autoX or winter i don't know why you would change it.

Back