decisions decisions ... (help?)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
really? mine are just off brands. they're ICW's. they are in rough shape too lol.
a lot of corrosion :/ also I have been wanting something wider for more camber rather than just getting spacers.

Ah I couldn't tell from your sig. The top ones aren't bad, but not in black - polished or similar would look better.

Those bottom ones will look too small in 17.

Last edited:

MrJAcc01ord

Reaction score
I agree with RedRyder, your current wheels look much nicer. I would just get your current ones refinished or powder coated.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Ah I couldn't tell from your sig. The top ones aren't bad, but not in black - polished or similar would look better.

Those bottom ones will look too small in 17.

The top ones only come in black for the 17x9 :/ and that is the width I was wanting to go with. I thought about buying them and powdercoating them but who knows. lol. What you mean they'll look to small?

I agree with RedRyder, your current wheels look much nicer. I would just get your current ones refinished or powder coated.

hahah thanks but I promise you they aren't very good. there is almost to much work for the wheels considering what they are worth. I bought them for a good price with tires hahah

Last edited:

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
I would get the 526 cause honestly I'm tired of black wheels. Besides I love the finish of the 526 better.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Thanks guys for your help so far :D

I can't afford work wheels or ssr's right now so I am gonna stick with XXR then move on to something else later down the road when I can afford a nicer set lol.

Back