I'm not sure. I'll find out today though. :skurred:

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Re: New Delta Job=Free Flights=More 6GA.com Meets/events

Well good luck on the test......

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I'm thinking this new Delta gig should also provide some much needed funds to get the car back up and running as well.....:hide:

EscoStylez

Reaction score

I'm thinking this new Delta gig should also provide some much needed funds to get the car back up and running as well.....:hide:

yes it will so I can start drive to near by states events to show off the ride...

EscoStylez

Reaction score

1st Stop of 2012 Atlanta,GA Jan. 12-14 meeting up with v6indodarknight and other 6thgen members for an ATL Meet....

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Re: **1st flight update**New Delta Job=Free Flights=More 6GA.com Meets/events

So I have the next 4 days I wanna take a trip dont know where to go.....thinking cali but dont know where (sf, sd, la) i have no car so walking distance or bus ride from airport waanna do something touristy need help!

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score

You would probably want to go to LA The metro bus/subway takes you just about all the touristy spots. For about 7 plus or minus 2 dollars for a day pass.

SF has the BART (bay area rapid transit) Everything is farther apart there.
S.D. I am unfamiliar so i can't help you there.

go to In-N-out burgers. Get the number 1. which is a double double combo. make it animal style (they add pickles if you like them and grill your patty with mustard). You can request how rare your patty wants to be if you would like. Make sure your burger is with grilled onions or grilled whole onions but of course if you like raw onions just say with onions or both raw and grilled lol. Make your fries Animal style (with cheese, spread, and grilled onions) If you like your fries super crispy ask for your fries well done. (regular fries will go soggy fast but it is still good). Of course it comes with a drink. It is soda on default you can upgrade it to a shake.

If you are working out and don't want carbs, ask for it to be protein style (wrapped with lettuce).

Or if you are just lazy, Just say can i have a number 1. lol

Last edited:

kn0x47

Reaction score

If you get on the wrong plane and end up in Birmingham, there are muscle/classic car shows on Saturday nights during the summer. That's all I know of that happens in Alabama....

EscoStylez

Reaction score

You would probably want to go to LA The metro bus/subway takes you just about all the touristy spots. For about 7 plus or minus 2 dollars for a day pass.

go to In-N-out burgers. Get the number 1. which is a double double combo. make it animal style (they add pickles if you like them and grill your patty with mustard). You can request how rare your patty wants to be if you would like. Make sure your burger is with grilled onions or grilled whole onions but of course if you like raw onions just say with onions or both raw and grilled lol. Make your fries Animal style (with cheese, spread, and grilled onions) If you like your fries super crispy ask for your fries well done. (regular fries will go soggy fast but it is still good). Of course it comes with a drink. It is soda on default you can upgrade it to a shake.

If you are working out and don't want carbs, ask for it to be protein style (wrapped with lettuce).

Or if you are just lazy, Just say can i have a number 1. lol

WTF i will do that, u must really like that place....

Latest posts

Back