Demon5spd's 2000 Sedan LX

HandoEX

Reaction score
Wow dude, sweet car! We have very similar set ups. I have a '98 sedan with a fresh auto to 5-speed swap, Zex 75 shot, and Tein Basics :)

I only had the chance to get my car to the track once after the swap and pulled a 14.90 with heavy 17s (I forgot the keys for my rims at the shop so I couldn't swap tires). How's the wheel hop with your set up? Mine is awful! haha

Seeing your times in that car are awesome! I'd be very, very happy if I could hit a 13 next summer! Keep up the good work!!!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
demon you're starting to piss me off man, only because you've been replying to all these posts and ignoring my warnings. your thread will be deleted at the end of the day if you don't fix it.

its not that hard - i've asked you to fix it as well as other members dropping comments about it as well. there's a damn rule sticky at the top of the forum for a reason.

you have a nice car and seem like a cool guy, but I don't understand why its so hard to fix your thread.

</rant>

Last edited:

Jeffro

Reaction score
Hey man, he's not kicking you out, just asking (or telling) you to follow the rules posted at the top for your header on this. This is a really great group of guys here, although it's your choice if you want to leave, and we only want the rules to be followed. Why can't we all just get along? :)

theaccordian

Reaction score
just click the edit button and edit your title. itll take like 12 seconds. I hate to see the only accord with an f23 to hit 13's leave lol.

your title should be demon5spd-1999 Sedan lx or sumthing

wildman just wants to be consistent on the thread layout. so its easier to navigate.

this is a whole lot of bickering over nothing.

Last edited:

theaccordian

Reaction score
Also ive been around the block when it comes to accord forums, and this probably the most drama and "admin with napoleon complex" free forum ive been on.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
theaccordian said:
wildman just wants to be consistent on the thread layout. so its easier to navigate.

this is a whole lot of bickering over nothing.

yeah its not that hard. but the whole point of this forum is to browse different cars - and it helps when you can find what you're looking for when people follow the same guidelines.

you can think i'm an *** or whatever - sorry if you do. but like you said, I'm the admin, and part of that responsibility is trying to get people to follow the rules. I asked you nicely, then other members reminded you, and you didn't do anything. You probably wouldn't appreciate being ignored either.

edit: fixed your custom username for you. let's try not to overreact, I don't understand why you're having such an issue with this

Last edited:

demon5spd

Reaction score
HandoEX said:
Wow dude, sweet car! We have very similar set ups. I have a '98 sedan with a fresh auto to 5-speed swap, Zex 75 shot, and Tein Basics :)

I only had the chance to get my car to the track once after the swap and pulled a 14.90 with heavy 17s (I forgot the keys for my rims at the shop so I couldn't swap tires). How's the wheel hop with your set up? Mine is awful! haha

Seeing your times in that car are awesome! I'd be very, very happy if I could hit a 13 next summer! Keep up the good work!!!

I use to have horrible wheel hop if it tried launching any higher then 3K, which pretty much sucked, after i installed the polyurethane motor mounts it help quite a bit i only replaced the front and rear motor mount, since the drivers side mount is hydralic which i found out the hard way when i broke it and fluid leaked out all over, i still had alittle bit after i installed the ingalls tourqe damper now i don't have any.

Back