deploying to afghanistan this week

sabSquishy

Reaction score
I think being one of the guys the diffuses IED's would be fun as ****....just as long as if one exploded it killed me. I have no interest in living the rest of my life with half a face or no legs like Lt. Dan Taylor.

You just referenced my favorite movie. Thank you.

Stay safe and be careful. Try to have some fun if it means making time go faster. Hang a pic of your 6ga and future sti above your bunk.

murderedaccord

Reaction score
thanks man got pics already makin enough money this deployment to pay off sti and finish my full bisimoto build and get a good turbo setup goin with aem ems make some power :whip_001:

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Good Luck! My Dad is also serving and I don't think there is a good enough way to say thanks for all you guys do....

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
thank you for keeping us all safer brother, be safe, come back update us all take care

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
good luck broo maybe i might see u out there ha ha
probly not ima 15y
dnt get to wasted ha ha

murderedaccord

Reaction score
hey guys just wanted everyone to know i made it in to afghanistan a few days ago its pretty cool here im actualy stationed on top of a mountain directly across a valley from one of alexander the greats castles so its pretty cool

1slosedan

Reaction score
Awesome :) It still amazes me how much technology has evolved, its so cool your deployed in Afghanistan, but writing on this forum. Haha.

Cpyro

Reaction score
Stay safe man, My cousin is over there with the Marines

Back