Depo Red/Clear Sedan Tails

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
Tasauto but there on backorder I been wait for mine for a month but they said I should be gettin it this week

xx24xx

Reaction score
TAS doesn't have "DEPO brand" tail lights. I called them a while ago and clarified. You should cancel your order and buy on ebay. It's cheaper if you don't mind that they are the cheapy China stuff.

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
Dashzracing has red/clear taillights that are depo for $90. I got a pair from them and been quite happy. No moisture leaks!

imaricer:)

Reaction score
Why dont u just go to a local body shop and have them factory ordered? it might cost a lil more but u pay for quality...

xx24xx

Reaction score
Dashzracing has red/clear taillights that are depo for $90. I got a pair from them and been quite happy. No moisture leaks!

I'm pretty sure those aren't Depo. Usually if your selling Depo brand they list it because they are better quality compared to other replicas. I will shoot them an email though.

Why dont u just go to a local body shop and have them factory ordered? it might cost a lil more but u pay for quality...

Order Oems or Depos? I have factory and wish not to have pink lenses. Personally I'd rather not deal with the body shops around here. Most of them are crooks.

Those are indeed genuine Depos, I emailed and checked, and cost $220 lol.

I appreciate everyones help. I think paying double for Depos at this point is obscene. I may just go back to OEM and tint them. Hopefully it will look ok on a silver car.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
this is where i got mine.
http://www.k2motor.com/lt-acd984rpw-dp.html

EDIT: here's a picture.
Videl6.jpg

Last edited:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
those are about the same price as mine. shipping is what get's you. mine is free shipping but 105 lol. i did get mine on there for 100 though. lucky me. by the way no leaks so that's a plus. it's been months since they've been on.

Back