Designing a lip kit for my wife's Sedan

joshism

Reaction score
damn now im just interested in how you designed it in photoshop. :D

All it takes is a lot of patience, the polygonal tool, eye dropper tool, blur tool, artistic ability and creativity. I made a layer for the lip kit, and had to do some trimming. You gotta select the right colors from the right angles. Also, pressing the numbers while using the paint brush tool will allow you to blend colors; 1 being the most transparent, and 0 being the most visible.

joshism

Reaction score
can i be the test dummy
looks super good.
last edit is the winner

It seems like everybody likes the rounded lip kit. Don't know why, because all the new cars are starting to have sharp edges everywhere. I used to like the rounded edges, but now I'm leaning towards the sharp edges. But if I were to make the actual kit, I'll give the people what they want, but I'll also provide the few that like what I like.

joshism

Reaction score
After looking at it again, I do agree that I need to round off the edges just a bit more.

DSC02259frontlipkit3.jpg

98acclude

Reaction score
that's what Im sayin! josh man... this is where you come in and you send those pics in and tell them what to do! make it happen!!! :D

Levi

Reaction score
It would be nice to make it 3D, but I'm too lazy to learn those programs. I did download the trial of Maya, but never got to it. Does anybody do 3D modeling in the land of 6thgenaccord?

I used to do 3D animation using Lightwave 3D but it's been a couple years and I never bothered downloading it on my new computer, sorry :(

Back