Detailed 01 Mercedes C320 silver

turbo_911

Reaction score
Last week has a privilege to detail this nice Mercedes, which wasn't in bad condition upon picking it up, since its hard to see any swirls or scratches on silver paint. But once I washed it and took a look under my lamp, I discovered a lot of scratches and swirls.

Interior wasn't in really bad shape except floor mats, but haven't had a change to take before pictures, same with engine compartment.

Overall it took around 10 hours. I don't have many before pics but will show couple for you guys to get an idea of what I was dealing.

Edit: Added info what products I used if anyone is interested

M105 on wool pad after sanding (rotary)
M105 on purple pad (rotary)
M205 on yellow pad (some places rotary, and then whole car with DA)
NXT 2.0 wax on black pad (DA)
HD 4:1 on engine
Interior detailer on dashboard
Leather lotion on leather
APC on carpet then vacuumed
NXT Glass cleaner on windows

I think that's about it lol.

BEFORE

IMG_3519.jpg

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3525.jpg

DURING

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3534.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg

AFTERS

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3550.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3554.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

IMG_3561.jpg

Thank for looking

Last edited:

DXaccorD

Reaction score
i swear if i dont like a cars interior, i wont buy the thing period. and this car's interior looks very tacky/gay especially for this car make.

On topic: the detail job looks really good :love:

DXaccorD

Reaction score
Sure. Top half (especially by the vents) looks like plastic. Center console/radio isn't my cup of tea (wood grain is straight up old man/old lady style) radio just looks outdated. Almost looks like our accords interior only with nice leather and a few more buttons for the "luxury items" our accords don't have.

of course its a "nice" interior. But for my standards and at least what i think mercedes standards are, this is a very "meh" interior. Plus i also mentioned interiors are a pet peeve of mine... im very picky about what kind of interior i like.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Lol you guys are funny... I didn't liked it either, and it was wayyy to small for me (i'm 6.0)
But I just detail cars and don't care lol, some are nice, some are not oh well :p

DXaccorD

Reaction score
Lol you guys are funny... I didn't liked it either, and it was wayyy to small for me (i'm 6.0)
But I just detail cars and don't care lol, some are nice, some are not oh well :p

you did do a great job of detailing it :) thats all that matters! :D

russiansohcf23

Reaction score
Awesome work, quick question though, is M105 really good for removing really deep water spots on paint? Could you use M105 by hand instead of a rotary buffer? I mean these water spots are really annoying, i've tried a liquid polish, rubbing compound, a cleaner wax and thats probably for the best thing to use to help eliminate the water spots temporarily.

Back