Detailed 03 Ford F150 4x4 (56k)

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
good job once again dude :thumbsup:

you know, it stinks I almost never seen clean trucks like that around where I live.

everyone buys them for work reasons and never wash them.

trucks can look nice when they're clean too guys... :sad:

turbo_911

Reaction score
Thanks.

Yeah, my dad has a truck and he haven't washed for 2 years now lol. I tell him I'll detail his truck one day but he's like nah it will get scratched up and dirty next day.

russiansohcf23

Reaction score
Lol I guess

Awesome work!!!!

Have you ever detail a 08+ Accord? My mom has one and im not liking the paint too much lol. I "detailed" her car doing the wash then dry then clay then polish then wax and for some reason there is like a water streak in the paint that I cannot get rid of on the side panel. Its weird.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Awesome work!!!!

Have you ever detail a 08+ Accord? My mom has one and im not liking the paint too much lol. I "detailed" her car doing the wash then dry then clay then polish then wax and for some reason there is like a water streak in the paint that I cannot get rid of on the side panel. Its weird.

Thank you.

Nope haven't detailed 08 accords yet but my mom's highlander has the same problem, like the water stains hot into the clearcoat/paint and I removed a lot but still some were not removable.

Best option for you is to use DA or rotary to remove them while the didn't get stained for too long.

Namboyz

Reaction score
i love looking at your posts about your work. keep it up and good luck with your business!! keep posting=)

Back