Detailed Black Cadillac CTS-V

bEdLaM13

Reaction score
wow. i need to get work like that on my cts. mines not quite as bad as that one was, maybe cause its not black, but in the right light i got swirls. :(

i used to like the cts w out a spoiler, but after seein his, i want the flushmount.:squintrun:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I mean it looks like the seat has some discoloration on it, like someone spilled bleach or something.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The middle of the seats are alcantara or something similar so you move your hand across it and it appears to "change' colors etc. You have to brush/clean in one direction or it looks wierd like that. Not that it matters cuz as soon as someone sits in it it's gonna change anyways.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Looks great man.....did you flog it around the block a couple times? :naughtyrun:

Thanks, and I wish lol, I'd actually wanted to see how it feels to have 502hp to the wheels. The owner said it's running reach and need to be tuned a bit more.

wow. i need to get work like that on my cts. mines not quite as bad as that one was, maybe cause its not black, but in the right light i got swirls. :(

i used to like the cts w out a spoiler, but after seein his, i want the flushmount.:squintrun:

Thanks. Bring yours in, and it will be the same :) I noticed Caddy's have hard clear coat.

I mean it looks like the seat has some discoloration on it, like someone spilled bleach or something.

VVVVV What BlkCurrantKord said :) hehe

The middle of the seats are alcantara or something similar so you move your hand across it and it appears to "change' colors etc. You have to brush/clean in one direction or it looks wierd like that. Not that it matters cuz as soon as someone sits in it it's gonna change anyways.

Artistotle

Reaction score
Thanks, and I wish lol, I'd actually wanted to see how it feels to have 502hp to the wheels. The owner said it's running reach and need to be tuned a bit more.

I think what the owner said was that it's running "rich"...meaning its over stoich and the fuel needs to be cut back a little. Hope I didn't get anything switched around..but yeah its "rich" or "lean".

You got some balls to sand a caddy! Nice caddy tho, good mods. What grades of sandpapers did you use? Btw you charge a good price! what do you think causes all those swirl marks?

turbo_911

Reaction score
I think what the owner said was that it's running "rich"...meaning its over stoich and the fuel needs to be cut back a little. Hope I didn't get anything switched around..but yeah its "rich" or "lean".

You got some balls to sand a caddy! Nice caddy tho, good mods. What grades of sandpapers did you use? Btw you charge a good price! what do you think causes all those swirl marks?

Maybe, I am not expert in "rich" or "lean" mode lol, just saying what the owner said :)

I used Meguiars Unigrit damp finishing disks 3000, but should of used 1500 before 3000 to make it even better, but this was my second time using damp sanding with DA polisher. I always used to hand sand it.

Good price, because he brought me around 4 cars from friends :)

dam were the hell u located at i need my babii detaild just like that

Located in State College, PA :)

such a amazing car.

Indeed it is.

J30MAN

Reaction score
eww snow tires on a sport sedan...but really great work 5*. I detail too but nothing to that standard.

Back