dharding413's 2000 V6 Coupe [Updated 8-28-12][56k]

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment.

Updated the OP with a few things. Got some 15mm spacers for the rear from Brent, rolling the rear fenders soon to better accommodate them. Hoping to do a new photo shoot with that and possibly a few other small mods in the Spring!

Pharell

Reaction score
Perfect stance, and probably doesn't kill ur back like all these jokers putn the car on the floor with 1/2 inch of travel. Bravo!!

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
This thing is very pretty.

Update on your headlights: I'm cleaning the lenses to get that peeling out, then going to retrofit them sometime soon.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Perfect stance, and probably doesn't kill ur back like all these jokers putn the car on the floor with 1/2 inch of travel. Bravo!!
Thanks man, not a lot of people appreciate solid meaty fitment anymore... It's all about being hellaflush. Once I throw the spacers on the rear it should be just right.
This thing is very pretty.

Update on your headlights: I'm cleaning the lenses to get that peeling out, then going to retrofit them sometime soon.
Glad to hear you're doing that, I can't wait to see what they look like when they're finished. I still kind of want to throw a retro on mine.
This coupe is so mint.

Needs moar updates. :lawl:
Thanks Chris! Sorry I can't have super exciting updates like you do :lawl: Once I have the time to take my car in and have the rear fenders rolled, then I can throw on the 15mm spacers I've had sitting in my room for 6 months. Other than that, there won't be many updates for awhile, I'm mostly broke

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Are my updates that exciting? :lawl: Sounds good, I'm currently looking to get mine rolled too.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
OP, damn thats a nice car. Love the picks! Especially with the columns in the back round. Makes me really miss the days of just riding around looking for a good spot for a pic. Can't wait to do it again if I ever get my wheels/ suspension on...:gride:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
OP, damn thats a nice car. Love the picks! Especially with the columns in the back round. Makes me really miss the days of just riding around looking for a good spot for a pic. Can't wait to do it again if I ever get my wheels/ suspension on...:gride:

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm shooting a really clean S4 next week hopefully, so you'll get to see some more quality pics :thumbsup:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Bump for a new picture and a few updates.

I planned on taking a lot of pictures after my detail the other day, but then it rained, and after the rain stopped, I realized my camera battery was dead :eusa_doh:

Back