did this shop give me a good quote for catback?

MichaelPower

Reaction score
I have 2000 sedan ex 4 cylinder and i recently called up my local muffler shop. Im having them do 2.5 inch piping with a n1 muffler. And the muffler is going to have a angled/slanted exit :squintrun: He said its mandrel bent and quoted me anywhere from 250 to 400 with them providing the muffler depending on exactly what he has to do. Im bringing my car in tomorrow for him to check it out. So does this sound like a good deal or a little pricey? thanks for the input

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I hope you get a good muffler or you'll be embarrassed to drive a slow, loud accord.

What brand of muffler?

300 is as much as I'd pay including a good magnaflow muffler

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Aluminized tubing or stainless?
probably quoted 250 w/o muffler; 400 w/ muffler. I'm guessing. sounds in the ballpark.

on a side note, that exhaust is going to be loud homey. I would add a nice lonnggg, wide diameter Magnaflow resonator to it. Should make it purr nicely.

MichaelPower

Reaction score
Yeah im gonna talk to him about resonators and he said they carry magnaflow and borla but he said he can also fabricate mufflers (which I've never heard of). And how loud do you think it would be if there were no resonators?:action-smiley-042:

Back