Diesel Accord?????

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i wouldn't be suprised... i did this whole alternative fuel/diesel/bio-fuel study for my MBA thesis... my conclusions are coming true :run:

I4 CG5

Reaction score
^^Plus you can put filtered used cooking oil in it and it will still run

honda_dude

Reaction score
cheaper than gasoline....for regular where i live, its went up to 3.09!!!:eek:

jackhunt321

Reaction score
My thoughts are that my car smokes like a diesel when I accelerate already :)

Jeffro

Reaction score
I read about this a few months ago. Supposedly Honda is set to release the first diesel vehicle capable of passing both New York and California emissions. They are also supposed to have a better cat because the Mercedes uses some chemical that needs recharged every couple year, where as the Honda uses some Honda innovation so it is supposed to last the life of the vehicle. Diesel vehicles by Honda have been used in Europe and Brazil since 2004, BTW.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
I read about this a few months ago. Supposedly Honda is set to release the first diesel vehicle capable of passing both New York and California emissions.

a diesel powered vehicle is way cleaner and emmits less polution than a gasoline vehicle... i'm sure a diesel car has no problem passing emissions if the diesel is clean... the current infrastrure for diesel just doesn't cut it... the diesel sold here is dirty.... however, the government has mobilized a new regulation that requires ALL gas stations to revamp their diesel-related infrastructure to ensure tht diesel quality is as good as those in the UK

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
a diesel powered vehicle is way cleaner and emmits less polution than a gasoline vehicle... i'm sure a diesel car has no problem passing emissions if the diesel is clean... the current infrastrure for diesel just doesn't cut it... the diesel sold here is dirty.... however, the government has mobilized a new regulation that requires ALL gas stations to revamp their diesel-related infrastructure to ensure tht diesel quality is as good as those in the UK
we also measure our emissions differently than the EU. we measure NOx while they measure CO2. they say their diesel is clean enough...to their standards.

we have a high rate of sulfur in our diesel, so thats what theyre trying to eliminate. im no chemist, but this is what i understand.

roy has a legit post :omgbd:

Back