Dirty Alloy wheels

minituck04

Reaction score
you can pick that stuff up at autozone or oriellys. or walmart for that matter. **** getting it shipped. just go to the store. and for 10.80 it would still be better than 2 simple greens. ftw

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I use just regular $5 wheel cleaner. Whatever brand is a good price, usually mequires though since i use there products for everything else. It should do the trick.

If you can't get it off still, take the wheels off and really get to every part of it. Do it accouple times. Usually it works great, even on wheels that are covered in brake dust.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
Snap your probably just going to have to repaint those...which isn't that hard either
Yeah, the clear coat is ruined. The only problem you will have when you repaint is you will loose the "machined" finish on them.

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
^unless i'm REALLY REALLY good...

So id have to sand, prime and paint? Does honda sell the color...or how can i tell what color it is?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Virtuosity0021 said:
^unless i'm REALLY REALLY good...

So id have to sand, prime and paint? Does honda sell the color...or how can i tell what color it is?

just paint em a different color. prime opportunity for a mod......gunmetal, black, or silver would be some good color choices.

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
I smell a photoshop picture coming on....ill have it soon.

How bad of an idea would it be to paint my calipers? :confused:

Back