ditbu13oi's 2002 Sedan 5 Spd Updated 07/28/08 NEW PICS

ditbu13oi

Reaction score
Its been a while since I've updated this. Just added rear sway bar, fixed my LED's in my headlight. Painted my V2. Added a torque damper. I cannot live without it if you have a 5spd. Installed a new deck. And got a custom box for my sub.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Nice idea, but those paint drips can quickly kill a mod that owuld otherwise look clean. If it's gonna be there al ong time, take the time to re-do it and make it look really good!

ditbu13oi

Reaction score
clean sedan, btw how much is your drop??

Thanks. Well these are Teins SS, so the front is dropped all the way down, no notches. The rear there is about 4-5 turns? I don't remember but i believe it is about a finger gap.
Nice idea, but those paint drips can quickly kill a mod that owuld otherwise look clean. If it's gonna be there al ong time, take the time to re-do it and make it look really good!

Thanks. Well I didn't have any paint drips. Maybe like 1 or 2 drips. Otherwise the drips are behind intake so you can't really see any of it. Unless you are talking about my valve cover... That I'm gonna repaint into a NES controller. :)

clean sedan thats NBP if i'm not mistaken...
Thanks. Yes NBP FTW!

rIceNOodles

Reaction score
Its been a while since I've updated this. Just added rear sway bar, fixed my LED's in my headlight. Painted my V2. Added a torque damper. I cannot live without it if you have a 5spd. Installed a new deck. And got a custom box for my sub.

Does the torque damper make that big of a difference? i might get one if it does.

ditbu13oi

Reaction score
Does the torque damper make that big of a difference? i might get one if it does.

Oh hell yeah it does. Like I said can't live with out it especially on 5spd or any manual cause then you have a jerk when you are shifting or so. With the torque damper your car shift as one.

Back