Ditching my old Deck, wondering about a clean layout

markmark1

Reaction score
I'm on the scene looking for a new stereo and I see Walmart has a Pioneer that comes with a pair of speakers, but I want my layout to be clean. I dont want my Player to be hanging out in the front.

I did a search for "rear aux port" on the forums and didn't find anything. Not all decks come with a rear aux port right? Basically I want to wire it into my glove compartment, so its outta sight and looks very clean. Ive been seeing nothing but front aux port...Any other tips on helping me find a suitable one.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
What kind of "player" are you using? Alpine still uses rear mounted USB connections with a long wire to hide where you please.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
my buddys kenwood deck has ipod in the rear with the usb, so it just charges it all the time and you control it from the deck and not the iPod. as for the model and whatnot or how much it costs idk

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
The Alpine should do fine with that, it's a standard USB plug. I've owned A LOT of decks and Alpine always seems to be easier to use and sound just a but better to me.

joshism

Reaction score
You should get this DNX5140. It works awesome. It does USB, Navigation, iPod, DVD, CD, backup camera, Satellite radio, & Bluetooth.

DSC00215.jpg

eggs

Reaction score
I have a pioneer double din ans of your looking for something that will look clean I would recommend them.. Ive gotten a lot of compliments on how clean it looks.. And some people think that it's an oem upgrade:gtfo:

JSato

Reaction score
I'm on the scene looking for a new stereo and I see Walmart has a Pioneer that comes with a pair of speakers, but I want my layout to be clean. I dont want my Player to be hanging out in the front.

I did a search for "rear aux port" on the forums and didn't find anything. Not all decks come with a rear aux port right? Basically I want to wire it into my glove compartment, so its outta sight and looks very clean. Ive been seeing nothing but front aux port...Any other tips on helping me find a suitable one.

wan't it to be clean just install blue led's it will look hella sick

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
wan't it to be clean just install blue led's it will look hella sick

Are you serious?!

:talk-punch:

If you want clean, a double din will look great as well as just about any deck. Most aftermarket decks will look a little out of place, but if rear USB is the priority then there are a ton of choices. Just stay away from 2nd rate brands like dual. Anything from Alpine, Kenwood, or Pioneer will work great.

joshism

Reaction score
I have a pioneer double din ans of your looking for something that will look clean I would recommend them.. Ive gotten a lot of compliments on how clean it looks.. And some people think that it's an oem upgrade:gtfo:

Which Pioneer you got? I was debating on getting the avic x920bt or the dnx 5140. I chose the Kenwood dnx5140 because I saw good reviews about the Garmin navigation on it. How's the Pioneer doing with the navi?

Back