DIY 01-03 JDM Civic Fog Lights

ckinne

Reaction score
It is very simple to do. I have been busy but I will have the pics tomorrow for the wiring.

jccg5

Reaction score
i just ordered the civic ones from ebay. i'm kinda nervous about installing, i'm no good with wires and crap, never done it in my life lol.

indowanksta have one set 2 ..and yea he and me. we have to agree that the wiring is a bitch....but after you done. it worth it

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
:lawl: I pwned Levi the other night when he was about to buy the fogs on eBay... he knows what I'm talking about. :hihi:

indowanksta88

Reaction score
yea i just wired up my foglights to my low beams, and they work fine, i really wanted to wire it to my parking lights , but i just kept blowing the 10A fuse. after going through 5 different fuses, i said **** it and just wired it to the low beams

angelusnhc

Reaction score
yea i just wired up my foglights to my low beams, and they work fine, i really wanted to wire it to my parking lights , but i just kept blowing the 10A fuse. after going through 5 different fuses, i said **** it and just wired it to the low beams

did you use any inline fuses or any relays when you did it this way?

pyaarawala

Reaction score
I wonder if these fogs would look good with a coupe wings west lip kit. My plans of getting that lip kit is the only thing holding me back from fogs.

dynasty

Reaction score
nah, for the right fog light, i took the red wire and tapped it to the oem right side headlight red wire and grounded the black wire, and for the left side, did the same.

it's a good idea to wire it to a relay. i bet you will blow a fuse again. trust me. i've been through it a lot of times.

indowanksta88

Reaction score
it's a good idea to wire it to a relay. i bet you will blow a fuse again. trust me. i've been through it a lot of times.

so should i get 2 seperate relays for each side? and with a relay, so i connect from the stock harness to the relay and then from the relay to the foglights correct?

Back