DIY LED footwell lighting (lots of pics)

JOEYSACCORD

Reaction score
U know if u go to autozone they sell l.e.d strips with a 12 volt leed coming out so u can wire it up anywhere...its about 10 bucks and in any color.. ...thought i let u know

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
U know if u go to autozone they sell l.e.d strips with a 12 volt leed coming out so u can wire it up anywhere...its about 10 bucks and in any color.. ...thought i let u know

Well most of the DIYs here are made to show you basically how to do everything yourself, so you can have fun working on something for your car so that it is truely custom.

Edit: Nice write up. And what resistor did you use?

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
Well most of the DIYs here are made to show you basically how to do everything yourself, so you can have fun working on something for your car so that it is truely custom.

Edit: Nice write up. And what resistor did you use?

Man thats a good question. I just had some laying around from the pack of LEDs that i bought a loooonng time ago so couldnt tell u.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Man thats a good question. I just had some laying around from the pack of LEDs that i bought a loooonng time ago so couldnt tell u.

I might be wrong on this but i think usually the resistors that come with the leds are 470ohms.

PS. Started hooking up some led's 2gether tonight for the fun sake of it lol...we'll see how it goes.

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
I might be wrong on this but i think usually the resistors that come with the leds are 470ohms.

PS. Started hooking up some led's 2gether tonight for the fun sake of it lol...we'll see how it goes.

good luck hopefully it all goes well. Really simple to do. :rock:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I just got the proper LED signal bulbs as well.

Need the resistor for them, but I still want to see how it looks, so I'll probably swap those in today.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I just got the proper LED signal bulbs as well.

Need the resistor for them, but I still want to see how it looks, so I'll probably swap those in today.

Derek, how many resistors do you need...and should've told me something lol. I bought red/blue/white leds+resistors awhile ago meaning to change up the HVAC but never got to it except the clock light lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Derek, how many resistors do you need...and should've told me something lol. I bought red/blue/white leds+resistors awhile ago meaning to change up the HVAC but never got to it except the clock light lol.

Actually forgot about it when I saw you the other day. I think I only need the one that needs to be swapped out under the dash.

Back