DIY LEDs gauge cluster

damage

Reaction score
If you're changing them why not just do led's

I prefer not to be blinded at night from my own dash. I prefer it just lit enough that I can read the display.

So.. Can I just order that bulb at Honda?

black95gsr

Reaction score
This is what my cluster and climate control ended up looking like all done, except I just recently changed the climate control out with brighter bulbs of the same color temp. Now I'm working on the shifter, visors, sunroof, and clock. Other than that everything interior is swapped out with LED's

IMG-20111219-00008.jpg
[/IMG]

001Stunna

Reaction score
I prefer not to be blinded at night from my own dash. I prefer it just lit enough that I can read the display.

So.. Can I just order that bulb at Honda?

Trying to give you a suggestion...since you seem not to accept suggestions go ahead and pay $3-4 for the bulb at Honda.
Common sense would tell you YES you can order the bulb at honda no?

BTW, unless you've got some overly sensitive eyes, leds will not come close to blinding you.

img00375201112181722.jpg

Last edited:

Accccord

Reaction score
I bought the same amber ones and your def turned out way better than mine. Mine will only light up half the gauge

-bl-

Reaction score
Nice DIY, i ordered some bulbs and am going to change my cluster lights to red, hope it all turns out good, can't wait.

metrick1235

Reaction score
I bought the same amber ones and your def turned out way better than mine. Mine will only light up half the gauge

Did you try and turn the bulb around.. they only work one way.. it took me twice taking it apart to get all my blue ones to work.. just take it out and turn it 180 degrees adn try it again :)

VonDubz

Reaction score
Which lit was the 3rd 74 bulb for. There's only two circled green ones

CLEsonny

Reaction score
Ordered red LEDs for a my gauges, white for my odometer and clock Wednesday night. They came in the mail today and it only took about 35 minutes to install. Can't wait until night fall to see how they look! I'll try to post a photo tonight

Back