DIY: Swapping Your Multiplexor

DrasticHatch

Reaction score
Does it matter if you put in a multiplex from a 00 LX into my 00 EX? I had the same problem so I bought a used one at the junkyard but now no lights will come on when I turn on the switch! Please help!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Does it matter if you put in a multiplex from a 00 LX into my 00 EX? I had the same problem so I bought a used one at the junkyard but now no lights will come on when I turn on the switch! Please help!

You could always.....you know......check the part numbers.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
i did and they match, i just don't understand why the one that came with my car is blue and the one i bought is white

Yes it does matter! You need the blue multiplexers. EX electrical system is set up differently than DX and LX white multiplexers. I have two EX multiplexers for sale. LMK if your interested.

DrasticHatch

Reaction score
Yes it does matter! You need the blue multiplexers. EX electrical system is set up differently than DX and LX white multiplexers. I have two EX multiplexers for sale. LMK if your interested.
AHHA i thought so! how much? im at zip code 45237

bruinlax22

Reaction score
so what if i am missing some lights on my hvac unit?? also, sometimes when i turn the defroster or a/c on the lights for it will flash or sometimes won't be there at all, any ideas?
thanks guys

RXDI

Reaction score
I need a EX drivers side multiplex. Where can I find one cheap?

Back