DIY to create your own Trunk Mat replacement and save $400

jigman4000

Reaction score
Is it still not working? If so I'm guessing because I have gangstas paradise playing in the background. I can just upload a silent version if that's the case. Kind of ridiculous that would trigger a block. I got an email about it right after I posted it.

jigman4000

Reaction score
The video appears to be working now even if I am signed out. Can anyone else confirm this so I can give up and go to sleep? Don't want to leave anyone hanging until tomorrow if I can help it.

Unfortunately I had to take off coolio gangstas paradise and put on some lame music in order to get rid of the copyright. Wasn't sure if that or none at all was a better prospect but at least you have the option to mute.

Last edited:

jigman4000

Reaction score
i did this to mine too.. Lowes sells carpet that is the same color as our trunks so mine came out really well. i also did my Sub box the same color

Nice. Yea its not too hard but I had no idea how it would come out. I saw the carpet that was the same color but opted for the black. Did you also replace the board or just the carpet?

sai

Reaction score
i have the same issue too. you did a very good job on the aftermath of your project and video!

Back