DIY window tint???

steadypimpin

Reaction score
I'd rather just pay someone to do it. I tried a couple times and the headache isn't worth it when most places charge $150 or less to do it nowadays.

confuseid

Reaction score
Are you sure? I've been calling all over my area trying to find someone to do a good job on my tint, and most places are charging 180-250.
The two most likely candidates I found are both charging $205 and say they give a lifetime warranty: guarantee that it won't fade or bubble n ****.

r u suuuuuure?

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
I found one that only cost $160 but extra charge to take out my original purple tint ($30) at that time I ain't got the money... now working, yet still got the original purple shade... I don't know how its purple... LOL wish it was pure black...

seven7seven

Reaction score
yeah i think the purple is from it fading or something like that.

but just take it somewhere to get it done

not like me, i wanted to try and do it myself, BUBBLES LIKE CRAZY !!!1

*sigh ripped it all off a few days ago, oh well

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I found one that only cost $160 but extra charge to take out my original purple tint ($30) at that time I ain't got the money... now working, yet still got the original purple shade... I don't know how its purple... LOL wish it was pure black...

Dont use ammonia based window cleaners on it.

changaroo

Reaction score

which shop is this? will they tint below the legal limit?

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
which shop is this? will they tint below the legal limit?

I think they would but not sure cuz I just want legal limit cuz my friend got pulled over because he's tint is like 5% so not sure

the shop is on Buford Hwy georgia... I'll post up again later about the store name... cus I gonna pass by it tommorow... kk

Back