Do 98-00 OEM rear and side skirts fit an '02?

magicman1215

Reaction score
Just need to know if the 98-00 oem coupe kits fit well on a 2002 coupe. From what i understand the the front oem lip does not. Thanks for any help.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
There is custom work that has to be done to make the front/rear underspoilers fit. Sides are easier, I cannot remember how much work is needed for those.

I don't know that anyone has put a full Honda Genuine underspoiler kit on an 01-02, I've seen people use the replicas though. And that has been discussed on the site.

itzcharlie

Reaction score
the OEM sideskirts fit perfect but not the replica OEM sides
the oem rear lip or replica lip will have to be placed lower on the 01-02 bumper and wont line up with the body lines of the bumper. but it will fit

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
the OEM sideskirts fit perfect but not the replica OEM sides
the oem rear lip or replica lip will have to be placed lower on the 01-02 bumper and wont line up with the body lines of the bumper. but it will fit

I have been wondering this forever, thanks dood

talontsiawd

Reaction score
The sides are the same for all coupes. The OEM sides are a direct replacement, the replica sides are made with no mounting points. You have the same problems with an 02 that you would with a 98, but the replica's fit.

The rear lip does not fit "correctly", but it does fit. It will be tilted downwards in the front. I don't like the way it looks because you can see the "fake lip" line in the rear bumper. I widened mine (about 1in) to fit the 02 rear bumper. The alternative would be to buy an 98-00 rear bumper. The front requires much more modification to where if you don't already know how to do it, I wouldn't really suggest trying to do so.

Nigglypuff

Reaction score
a lil bit late on this thread, but do anybody know if the side rocker panels on an 01 or 02 will fit directly on a 98- 00 coupe? the ones that come with the car

Back