Do 98 lx have a trunk popper??

GBA

Reaction score
I put an alarm recently in my car and want to maximize my use of all the functions avail so wht I want to know is does my lx have one already??

GBA

Reaction score
Ok so the ex came with it ok thx Brah now I just gotta find the sucker shouldn't be to hard I assume it to be attached to the trunk latch or nearby

001Stunna

Reaction score
The LX trunk can only be opened manually, no means to do it by the alarm remote unless you install something aftermarket to do this and then wire the alarm to control the aftermarket motor you installed.

GBA

Reaction score
The LX trunk can only be opened manually, no means to do it by the alarm remote unless you install something aftermarket to do this and then wire the alarm to control the aftermarket motor you installed.

thx Levin im gonna get an OEm popper outta EX, now go monitor TAC chat lol

Last edited:

GBA

Reaction score
I have an aftermarket one for $20 if you cant find one!!

Nvm that ur *** is fukin sweet acclude ftfw
And I kno where there is a 99 sedan with one that had my name all over. Junkyard pocket food ftw

Last edited:

hks_tuned

Reaction score
i think the LX should have a oem trunk popper cause i have a 98 ex sedan and a 98 lx sedan and everything looks to be pretty much the same. have the same wiring too. but if you want to know, just take it to the honda dealer for them to check it out.

lashlee

Reaction score
You can get an OEM one from the dealer from an EX and wire it up to the trunk wire of the aftermarket alarm. That's how mine is, and has been since 98.

Back