Do not EVER deal with HECz_ (Hector)

Millz

Reaction score
Original thread here.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27511&highlight=contacting+hector&page=6

Long story short, after months and months of waiting I finally got my rims.

Went to get em re-finished, found out rims are bent.

Was talking to hector over a few months, and SURPRISNGLY, he stopped responding to me again.

We were supposed to work out some type of deal to make up for the rims being bent (me getting a portion of my money back, me sending the rims back to him etc). He didn't have a job, had no money bla bla bla.

I'm fed up with his irresponsibility and inability to be a man and keep his word.

NEVER deal with him, learn from my mistake. It's a shame really that a well known member turns out to be a snake.

I held off a long time to make this thread. Will make my way onto V6P to post this as well.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I assume this heart condition situation is legit, and HOPEFULLY, it hasn't escalated in to something more serious.

I would assume, Millz, that since there was regular discussion after you received the rims, that perhaps it was something else that has come up, and not a potential scam situation.

Millz

Reaction score
I saw no need to. As contacting a mod before making the other thread got me nowhere.
(With all due respect to the mods on here, I love you all... But there was only so much that could be done.)

Millz

Reaction score
I assume this heart condition situation is legit, and HOPEFULLY, it hasn't escalated in to something more serious.

I would assume, Millz, that since there was regular discussion after you received the rims, that perhaps it was something else that has come up, and not a potential scam situation.

Derek, he changed his number and texted me the third time he stopped replying... saying

"Hey this is millz right this is my new number? I think I sold u the rims a bit ago"

Not mentioning anything about our previous agreements and the fact that 3/4 wheels were bent as I told him before.

And Derek, you seem to be hinting at the fact that I don't know what I'm doing as if making this thread in haste. Trust me, if you'd like to come over and read all the texts between me and him... I will have my phone ready for you.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Another one of these? I do remember that thread, though I thought everything was righted... apparently not?

Millz

Reaction score
Another one of these? I do remember that thread, though I thought everything was righted... apparently not?

After finding out rims were bent, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and keep it offline. Him re-assuring me we'd work out some kind of deal.

This was in april of 2010. I talked to him regularily, always checked in to see what the status of him getting funds are. Always got a response that he can't send me anything yet.

Eventually he just stop responding to me when I "checked-in" to see what his status is.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Derek, he changed his number and texted me the third time he stopped replying... saying

"Hey this is millz right this is my new number? I think I sold u the rims a bit ago"

Not mentioning anything about our previous agreements and the fact that 3/4 wheels were bent as I told him before.

And Derek, you seem to be hinting at the fact that I don't know what I'm doing as if making this thread in haste. Trust me, if you'd like to come over and read all the texts between me and him... I will have my phone ready for you.

No, I may have misread what you previously posted, I am just saying, maybe it is something else.

I have been in the same situation, if you recall, so you know I am more than supportive of calling people out when necessary.

Back