do u guys think my house owners are a$$holes?

blinkz0rz

Reaction score
Legally, they can't do that. They entered the place of your residing without your consent, even though they are the landlords. The landlord has to call and let you know when and what they are doing to the house, especially if you are not going to be home when they do so.

You did sign a contract, right? Read into it if so.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Legally, they can't do that. They entered the place of your residing without your consent, even though they are the landlords. The landlord has to call and let you know when and what they are doing to the house, especially if you are not going to be home when they do so.

You did sign a contract, right? Read into it if so.

yeah, i read the contractand itsays tht the landlord must get permission fromthe tenants before they do anything tht involves personally belongings... the agreement of the garage was tht the middle part was to be shared.. it was shared because they had some stuff on my side of the garage and refused to move it to their side, and therefore i could not fit everything on my side... all the stuff directly next to the caris mine, but the stuff in the middle of the garage is half theirs and half mine... they know they can't fit another car inside, so i have no idea whythey did tht :darryl:

the landlord is a 28 year old guy working as an assistant lawyer while going to law school.. i would think lawyers, or potential lawyers, would be smarter than this... :redface2:

i will leave the stuff the way it is and will check for damages.... he's getting it for sure.... :icon_axe:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
yes.... i like how u guys think :lawl:

i wonder how long can teh mercedes run without oil :hide:

pattywak

Reaction score
To answer your topic question, yes.

I think you should leave bologna on their car. I hear it strips paint.

Or if that doesn't work, use some of that Duplicolor Car Spray Paint and have some fun. I love that stuff. Goes on and looks like spray paint, and the only way to get it off is to really use soap, scrub, and rinse. Doesn't even come off in the rain.
Good times with that stuff in highschool. haha.

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
shove a rock in the muffler trick? haha. Naw but seriously thats pretty ****ed up that they would do that without your knowledge and expect you not to trip about it, worst part that i can see is that they put the lip under the car. whatta douche.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
yeah.. i hate tht.. no respect at all... all he said was this is my house, my garage... f*ckers...

i think loosening oil drain bolt is the best way to go... :lawl:

patrick... bologna? :eh: tht's pretty obvious yo :lawl:

Back