do you thing it possible to get a set of 4x114.3 18x7.5 volk TE37 ??

jccg5

Reaction score
i would think so..but is gonna be a butt **** egypt, during my vacation in california, i saw a 6thgen with black Volk TE37 park right next to me at redlight, and i ask him and he said he got them custom made from volkrays, and his car is 4 lugz, that why i need you guys to verified if it true to get custom made 4 lugz 18x7.5 TE37 for our car.:omgbd:

if i can get it, i will working my arse off to get it

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
i am sure they can make it. just like jack in the box, "we dont make it till you order it!". And make sure you will be ordering via an Official Authorized Dealer.

jccg5

Reaction score
Find a dealer that sells them and ask them....

i did bro...no luck...however, there is one place said, they will do it, but is going to cost a head, arm, leg around 2500 not including tax and shipping :(for a set with no tire, custom from volk T337 with custom color if i wanted to, damn ,,

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
::Flame on::
JCCG YOU DONT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL!

::Flame off::
Didnt you mention, "if i can get it, i will working my arse off to get it" then why are you complaining about the price of the custom Volk rims. If you think you can solve your dillema, then do it on your own.
Please refrain your young self from making threads like these. It just makes
6GA.com alot slower.

We all would like to help out each other but... common now. It useless if you dont heed our advices.
Didnt you just got new wheels?

P.S.
Next time, stop trying hard on your english. Simple english is the way to go.
Just watch more Reading Rainbow.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Yep my friend paid about that price for his 18's with a custom color. It took about 2 months to get the wheels also but I'm not sure how long it will take for you.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
te37le2005aa.gif

ccordex00

Reaction score
I say it's too much money for a set of wheels....especially for an accord...go simple and get some nice rims at vato zone or pepboys...hahahaha

Phut

Reaction score
I say it's too much money for a set of wheels....especially for an accord...go simple and get some nice rims at vato zone or pepboys...hahahaha
you got to look at how the wheel is made. not your simple cast aluminum wheel.

Back