Does anyone have an engine oil cooler installed on their Accord?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty sure no one on this site has one installed. What makes you think you want or need one?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Would you only need an engine oil cooler if your oil was about to melt out of your pan, such as in an endurance or high power racing situation? :thinking:

That's the impression I've had. Unless you're putting down some serious hp, I don't think it would be necessary.

Good luck Ivan.

ib042129

Reaction score
Would you only need an engine oil cooler if your oil was about to melt out of your pan, such as in an endurance or high power racing situation? :thinking:

That's the impression I've had. Unless you're putting down some serious hp, I don't think it would be necessary.

Good luck Ivan.

Well so here is the thing. I am a little worried all the time since the stock water temp gauge does not work with the H22 swap. And I'm getting a little obsessed with extra cooling.

So I was shopping around for an afermarket water gauge. But then it makes sense to get oil temp and/or pressure gauge. (Gauge pod houses more than one gauge.)
And then I was thinking, that If I'm going to be messing with installation of oil sensors might as well at least prep my car for an oil cooler.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
a trans cooler maybe that would be a good idea but no need for an oil cooler

Back