Dome light alarm relay.. Viper alarm

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
im installing a new in my car and taking out my factory one out. Im just a little confused about wiring up the dome light where the "green wire" off the relay go to and where "black wire" goes to.

I know where the yellow and orange wire go.

If this makes any sense??

lashlee

Reaction score
I haven't installed a Viper in many years but mainly you've got either a + or a - dome light wire depending on the circuit type in the car. In general you'll want to the + version since the wire receives power to turn the light on. It also depends on if you need the dome light (or door) trigger wire (what tells the alarm the door has opened) or the wire that turns on the dome light when the alarm is disarmed.

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
I haven't installed a Viper in many years but mainly you've got either a + or a - dome light wire depending on the circuit type in the car. In general you'll want to the + version since the wire receives power to turn the light on. It also depends on if you need the dome light (or door) trigger wire (what tells the alarm the door has opened) or the wire that turns on the dome light when the alarm is disarmed.

Ok gotcha. Thanks.

Back