Don's 02 accord coupe SE...

dwills1992

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My names Don. I have a 2002 Honda Accord Coupe se A/T. I've had the car about 2 years now and just started getting in the lowered car scene with the help from a number of my friends. I have been on this site numerous times taking notes and looking at all the examples of how to make a clean 6th gen. I'm glad to be a part of the 6th gen fam( also plan to move to the 8th gen in a year or so ;P) Let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

Exterior:
17x9 +25 JNC 001 White face w/ chrome lip
215/40/17 Triangle Tires TR968
Amazon Window Visors (swapping soon for weathertechs)

Interior:
Amazon LED pack Interior and license plate

Engine:
Spec D Tuning Cold Airi intake

Suspension:
Raceland Coilover system
Godspeed rear camber arms
Ebay Adjustable Upper Control Arms

Coming soon hopefully:
Spec D tuning Headers and Full Catback
Fog Lights(if i can get the OEM kit somewhere at a good deal)
Genuine Accord half mask
Stoptech drilled and slotted ceramic front break kit
New Rear Break Drum Kit
35% Tint all around
Midnight Blue stage 2 paint job

Let me know how you guys like it :)

Latest Pics as of February 28th

2rm5pg1.jpg

if0ls5.jpg

nch649.jpg

xf5niq.jpg
[/IMG]

1q3nsh.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Car looks nice, almost thought that red reflection in the last pic was some new type of rear fog light. What wheels are those?

Never cut springs btw.

dwills1992

Reaction score
Car looks nice, almost thought that red reflection in the last pic was some new type of rear fog light. What wheels are those?

Never cut springs btw.

Thanks. lol, yeah that what happens when you take pics at sunset, and JNC 001 white face with chrome lip. but do you think maybe one coil loop front the two fronts would be bad..i mean the shocks are aftermarket. not koni yellow quality, but still better than stock. I actually emailed raceland asking about support for aftermarket springs, I'll have to see what they say. But i found a DIY on here for replacing springs which could give me the extra inches, 1 1/2, that i need to tuck the top tires. Just worried the spring rate will be too high for the shocks.. If I cut the included spring about one coil from the bottom, then think the spring rate shouldn't change dramatically.

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
and the lock rings can be removed, just gotta pull off the lower.

But dang that's low! My TruHart was lower than I wanted :p I guess that's an option.

Last edited:

dwills1992

Reaction score
and the lock rings can be removed, just gotta pull off the lower.

But dang that's low! My TruHart was lower than I wanted :p I guess that's an aption.

Yeah the gap was larger on the front, so we removed the lower lock rings. But the back still tucks more than the front. Maybe they will settle some more, but not sure. I know if i remove the rear lower locks I'll tuck almost half of the top of the tire which is what I want ill just add more camber. But there's no way to shorten the fronts not that I can think of :/ that's why I said cutting one coil loop could be an option or replacing the springs all around with some that are rated for a 4inch drop..

xci.ed6

Reaction score
or see a spring company, circle-track distributors help (Eibach maybe). They sell springs of a rated strength at the desired length. Buy new springs. (2.5" diameter, standard coilovers) If you go lower, you need stronger.

dwills1992

Reaction score
Yeah, I had the CCW reps way back when I first tried to stance my car, but something came up and I needed to sell them. So now that I am in a better position I started over. Decided to go with the white face tho.

Back