door problem wtf

madaccord

Reaction score
So tpday I drive to the market and my door would not open. The door lock goes up and down but doesn't open how can I open my door to check out the problem?

madaccord

Reaction score
yeah thats the problem. i cant evne open the door to take the panel out

SykVSyx

Reaction score
There should be at least ONE other door for you to be able to get in the car. :coffee:

Or NONE of your doors open?

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
There should be at least ONE other door for you to be able to get in the car. :coffee:

Or NONE of your doors open?

he's saying he needs to open the door to take the panel out. but anyway...the outside handle doesn't work either? if they both don't work then it should be easy to spot once it's off.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
if you happen to get the door open, there should be a little latch inside the door. usually if you grease it up it should slide in & out. (mmm that sounds bomb) it just locks up with age. but that may not apply to you. you can also try propping the top of the panel off gently without braking any of the clips and moving the little metal lever.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
he's saying he needs to open the door to take the panel out. but anyway...the outside handle doesn't work either? if they both don't work then it should be easy to spot once it's off.

Sarcasm......recognize it. :ugh:

Sounds like the locking mechanism may be loose and doesn't disengage from behind the panel.

May be a bit more of a challenge if you can't open the door from the inside either.

Back