Double DIN tv

Adancito

Reaction score
You mean it turns off completely or it rotates up inside itself?

pIONEER2.jpg

Pioneer.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Exactly. Especially since my ****'s been broken into before. Well, it was my old 4G with no alarm, but still. It happened when my car was in my driveway!

Ridiculous. My old car got broken into in front of my parent's house once...nothing happens on their street. I forgot to take my faceplate off ONE time.

Detachable face...?

I've thought of taking my old factory single disc player and cutting it up and gluing the face of it together...so essentially it's just a detachable face that I could cover a dvd screen with, lol. Maybe have a couple discreet pieces of vel-cro, or use a clip or two somehow to secure it on there.

You mean it turns off completely or it rotates up inside itself?

You mean...like popples!?

popples_0552b.gif

Last edited:

Raul

Reaction score
btw the placement of oem navi units are much different than aftermarket stuff. You never have to take your eyes off the road when you look at oem navi. For aftermarket stuff, you have to look down (at least for 6th gens).

cirsurvive711

Reaction score

twofast4u

Reaction score
This is what is stopping me from getting one of these. They look so cool and of course would be awesome to have because of what they can do…but if my car got broken into and something this expensive got stolen…ugh

well now I smartened up. I took out the OEM faceplate from my OEM deck and I just put it over the double din whenever I park it...and no ones the wiser :p

Back