Down but never out

KnightRyder

Reaction score
ripped the CF roof off since it didnt stick to the metal. later ended up putting 3m di-noc on the roof, but even that is gone now. going back to a painted roof now. not gonna try to CF roof again. would have been nice but i gave it my best shot.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Coming along nicely Vimal. Let me know if you want to buy my wheels. ;-)

KnightRyder

Reaction score
Buy his retros. I think Vimal is still going to be making a new quad setup.

yes, those of you who are on my FB or on the accord FB pages might already have seen some pics and stuff of what i want to do. and a new headlight setup is one of them... although im not ready to sell my current lights yet because i've already got my hands full with stuff to do for this car, so yes eventually i'll sell those too but please dont PM me asking how much, lol. i'll figure that out when the time comes.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
Coming along nicely Vimal. Let me know if you want to buy my wheels. ;-)

i'd love to but i dont think i could handle 19s. body work wise im sure i could fit them now but im talking about daily driving... even with all this work, i intend to drive it every single day just as i've done for the last 10 years i've had the car.

Brad2274

Reaction score
i think you need to make a thread for the new retros too lol.
i was actually more interested in the led turn signal arrows and led strip mod you made or a kit to make it, i know i can make my own retros but i could never do all that led circuit board and relay stuff :eusa_wall:

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Subscribed.
But seriously I give you mad props, There isn't a lot of people who would put in a ton of custom work inside and outside of their car as much as you and then DD it, as its original intended purpose was in the first place!

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
Subscribed.
But seriously I give you mad props, There isn't a lot of people who would put in a ton of custom work inside and outside of their car as much as you and then DD it, as its original intended purpose was in the first place!

^^this.

Wow man, sorry to hear about the wreck, the molded bumpers were sick but I cant wait to see how the new setup turns out..

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sorry to see an accident befall your car man, I like the sound of the new plans though. I think the WW rear will still work with the new front, but I feel like the sides might need toned down a little to match since the front/back are more conservative. Whatever you do I know you’ll make it work though. The paint layering over the CF is going to be a cool effect. Maybe I missed it, but are you putting down black or the new red color over the CF?

Paint scheme for the new wheels is nice, I think black with all assembly bolts matching the new body color would be cool. Though that’s a PITA. I had to strip crappy blue paint off 160 wheel bolts when I rebuilt mine.

Back