DoWorkSon's 98 accord ex

DoWorkSon4521

Reaction score
how much lower can u go?

its only half way in the back cause i got subs but the front is almost maxed out.. its dropped like 3 inches.

car looks good, i really like your tails, is it spray tint, or paper tint?

thanks and its spray tint.

Which version of the KYB shocks are you using? GR-2 or AGX? Is that as low as the ground controls will go?

is it just bad lighting in the pic or is your passenger side front fender mispainted the wrong shade of white/not color matched?

they are GR-2s rides pretty smooth and its just bad lighting i need to take better pics.

front looks good man
Nice start!
nice and clean start man! keep us posted with the mods.

THANKS!!

can someone please tell me how i can reply to all the posts at once instead of making this custom thing. thanks a lot appreciate it.
;)

Artistotle

Reaction score
Yeah I mean I don't know what your definition/experience of smooth is but I have KYB GR-2's with neuspeed sport springs (something like a 1.9 inch drop) and I don't like it at all. Clunks pretty hard on some bumps, especially if I hit a stretch of pavement that suddenly rises like a inch or two but no problems usually, maybe i'm just picky. I would keep the ground controls and upgrade to a stronger shock like AGX, tokico illuminas (white body, not blues), or koni yellows. that way you could lower the back end without issues.

is there somewhere to get ground controls for a good price?

Have you considered getting 18 inch wheels?

BTW to reply to multiple people at once, or in general to quote multiple people at once, you click the button directly to the right of the quote button. it looks like a piece of paper with a plus sign and quote marks. Do that first for all messages you want to reply to, but for the last one in the series of messages you want to quote, thats when you press the main quote button and that will take you to the "type your message" screen with the preview option and all the avialable emoticons..

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey man, VERY clean sedan.

I'll be coming back to Oklahoma next week, probably passing through Tulsa at some point, we def outta meet up!! :badger:

DoWorkSon4521

Reaction score
Yeah I mean I don't know what your definition/experience of smooth is but I have KYB GR-2's with neuspeed sport springs (something like a 1.9 inch drop) and I don't like it at all. Clunks pretty hard on some bumps, especially if I hit a stretch of pavement that suddenly rises like a inch or two but no problems usually, maybe i'm just picky. I would keep the ground controls and upgrade to a stronger shock like AGX, tokico illuminas (white body, not blues), or koni yellows. that way you could lower the back end without issues.

i mean its smooth enough for me but yes i do want to get the koni and ground control combo.

is there somewhere to get ground controls for a good price?
ground controls are pretty pricey i got mine for $400 new from weaksauce.

Have you considered getting 18 inch wheels?
i thought about it at one point but then i relized the ride would be horrible because of the thinner tires you will need.

Back