Drifters

theaccordian

Reaction score
thats pretty sick, amazing that those little rc cars generate enough power to get sideways.

welcome back okasu!! you were a regular here, then you dissapeared for a year, still got the accord?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
lol damn that was cool, looks like a hell of a lot of fun too.

good to see you around again btw

okasu

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yes, I still have my accord. I got into an accident last august and my car has been sitting in my driveway for a while. It's fixed and running now. I just need a new catalytic converter. It got wrecked from the crash. I haven't checked it out yet but I'm sure I'm going to need that sensor aswell. I don't recall If I posted pics. I should be on the road later this month. Yup, I'm back on the forums once again. XD

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I recongnize your sig, i haven't been here too long, welcome back i guess, lol

That some talent. I've been honeing my skills with my rc car lately. It's pretty challenging. But very fun. I've been doing that alot lately, makes me want to go bash in a parking lot.

k3nnex

Reaction score
It's not really talent... haha it's pretty easy, those RCs are running two wheels with PVC piping as their tires. And just a really torquey motor. I used to be in RC back in the day.... what a huge waste of money.

Back