Driver blinker issue

jjazul

Reaction score
so i got pulled over but left wth warning my driver blinker seems to not be on when i turn on the lights but when i signal it does flicker correctly, my passenger is on and flickers correctly too, is it just a simple change bulbs solution or something electrical i have 0 knowledge electric wise and i gotta remove bumper and lights to replace bulbs since the plastic wheel cover is on so im asking take it to an electrician or change the bulbs...trying to avoid ticket..mofo always parked same place he WILL catch me

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
My front passenger blinker does the same thing. Every so often I just have to pull out the harness plug, bend the contacts upward, then it's good to go for a little longer. Try bending the contacts upward more. While you've got stuff apart, inspect the wiring harness. And obviously verify it's not the bulb.

jjazul

Reaction score
turns out wires cut and to make matters worse idiot friend took out bulb i told him dont f*** with it put it back...he didnt twist just placed it in....bulb fell out now i got a loose bulb in the housing.....WTF now i gotta wait till the weekend to remove bumper to get tto lights and take out bulb and put wire back.....dont let idiots near the car they make **** work and thanks checking the harness like you said helped me find the problem

Back