Drop Suggestions?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Get comfortable at a reasonable height/slight drop, then go lower after you get the feel for it. It's also better to start higher than lower because you can then start seeing how much clearance you have with the places you go every day, and you can find out how low you can actually go and still get around.

Anyone see that this thread could have ended with a "Congrats on the purchase" and the above statement?

:coffee:

Nick1130

Reaction score
thanks for the suggestions, my uncles putting it in for me tomorrow ! i might actually do 2.5" all around.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
iono how it is on an sti, but with accords, if you go all the way down, your subframe would be 2in from the ground .. if not, less .. from someone driving stock height, i wouldnt recommend going that low to start off .. what i did was measured the difference between the stock struts, and adjusting the coils from there. lowering your car 3" to start with should be more than enough, and if ypu want to go lower from there, then try it :thumbsup:

im not all the way down and still got a couple threads left to go, and im about 2 inches or a little lower than that lol

Really one should do the exact opposite of that. Get comfortable at a reasonable height/slight drop, then go lower after you get the feel for it. It's also better to start higher than lower because you can then start seeing how much clearance you have with the places you go every day, and you can find out how low you can actually go and still get around.

this :thumbup:

Back